Our company commenced operations in 1992 in the area of Excavation, but expanded rapidly over the years to Civil and Asphalting works. We carried out extensive road and footpath construction works at Homebush for the Olympic Coordination Authority for three years prior to the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games and for twelve months after.
The Company's office, work shop and machinery storage yard is located at 19 Bellfrog Road, Greenacre including storage yard located at Lakemba.
Existing Clients around Sydney
Some of our existing excavation and asphalt clients include:
- Daracon Engineering Pty Ltd
- Thiess Pty Ltd
- John Holland
- Cirque De Soleil (D&M carried out installment and removal of temporary hardstand surface on 4x occasions in Sydney and 1x in Canberra)
- Toplace Pty Ltd
We have and still carry out works for numerous Government Organisations such as Rail Corp / Sydney Trains, Roads & Maritime Services (RMS), Ausgrid, Energy Australia and N.S.W Department of Health and Sydney Water.
We can provide you with contact references if required.
Over the past twelve months we have carried out civil works which include Profiling, Asphalt and Kerb & Gutter works for the following councils around Sydney:
- Holroyd City Council
- City of Canada Bay Council
- Botany City Council
- Canterbury City Council
- Kogarah City Council
- Strathfield Council
- Parramatta Council
- Sutherland Shire Council
The company has the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Mangement System
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management System
Our Company's Occupational Health & Safety, Rehabilitation and Environmental Management System Manual is available and can be forwarded on request. The Manual contains:
- Our responsibilities as set out under the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000, the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2001 and the Workers Compensation Act 1987
- Insurance information and Certificate of Currencies for Workers Compensation, Public Liability Insurance and Motor Vehicle Fleet Insurance
- Staff OHS Induction records together with their Skills and Competencies
- Plant ID Register outlines the larger items of Plant we have available to carry out our works
- Staff safety is one of our top priorities. On commencement of employment each employee is inducted on the Company's safety requirements and issued with our Project Safety/Induction Handbook
- Our Enviromental Management System provides you with detailed information of our Waste Management Plan
- We are a Licensed Applicator to Street Print and have brochures with information on the product, colours and patterns available
Should you require a quotation for this project or any other works, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Should you require a quotation for your next project feel free to call our office and speak with one of our friendly staff to arrange a no obligation free quote on (02) 9759 1642.